Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Friend...
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)- plain things you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and...
(Z)aps you back to reality...

♥╚that's a real friend!!╚♥


BEST FRIEND
I thank God ‘coz a found a friend like you
U helped me to face the world and it’s true
You made me confident and smile all day
I hope our friendship will continue all the way


I realized that were not just friends
‘Coz for me we are the best of friends
I know you feel the same way too
‘Coz all that i see in you are true


You trust, care and love me everyday
I feel it eventhough you did’nt say
I hope that if we seperate our way
Our friendship will continue and will forever stay


I want you to know that you’re a secial part of my life
I trust, care and love you a lot
So come on, let’s brighten our day
And let our friendship colors our day

No comments: