Wednesday, November 19, 2008

♥♥inpiration♥♥




♥§♥inspirational quotes♥§♥
╚I never need to see the sun again, there enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.
╚There is dignity in suffering; nobility in pain; but failure is a salted wound, that burns and burns again !!
╚Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
♥§♥best friend quotes♥§♥
╚If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
╚My best friend is the someone who brings out the best of me.
╚A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.
♥§♥missing you quotes♥§♥
╚Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all yourfault. You made me miss you too much.
╚Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
╚A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.

No comments: